and so it goes..

segunda-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2010

The more I get, the more I want.

Want to but I can't help it. I love the way it feels. Just got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real.
I need it when I want it, I want it when I don't. Tell myself I'll stop every day knowing that I won't. I got a problem and I don't know what to do about it. Even if I did I don't know if I would quit but I doubt it, I'm taken by the thought of it.

And I know this much is true. Guy, you have become my addiction. I'm so strung out on you. I can barely move but I like it. Think of it every second. I can't get nothing done, only concern is the next time. Know I should stay away from 'cause it's no good for me. I try and try but my obsession won't let me leave.

FAIL

Um comentário:

  1. Sou leiga em inglês, e assumo. Mas, flor, aposto que com teu bom gosto, deve ser algo muito bonito mesmo.
    Já que tu é boa com a nossa segunda língua, vou te mandar um vídeo lindo, e espero que tu goste:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmxdZwcRxRo
    Um beijão!

    ResponderExcluir